Saturday, November 28, 2009

BMW technology

For those that have known me for years, you know that I cannot stick with one car very long. In the last 14 years, I've had over 27 cars. Right now I have a 08 328I. I have to say, I am quite impressed with the technologies. Some of the best features include: turning headlights, this is not new, I think the Edsel had it but it is implemented quite well. In the 3, even at stop, the headlights will move with the steering wheel. With my RX350, it doesn't turn when the car is stopped.

Another feature that I really like is the auto brake drying. You really take this for granted after some time, but when you press the brake, it is there :). Unlike my 04 STI, after driving in deep rain on I90 at highway speeds, the first application of brakes always freaked me out, the big brembos really need to dry before they work...

No comments:

Post a Comment